Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 16:52 16 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Site News : 25th Nov 07, New web site up.

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 06:11am 25 Nov 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hiya guys.

Well its been a lot of work but I finally have a new web site up and going. This one is about my CNC table. Its sort of like a general info site, some of the things I discovered as I built my machine. There is still a LOT of content I want to add to the site, but there is enough there to get going.
Anyway, I would appreciate any feedback on the look, how easy it is to navigate, that sort of stuff.

http://www.thebackshed.com/cnc

Thanks
Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

vasi

Guru

Posted: 10:27pm 13 Dec 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi guys,

Long time no see!

Hi Glenn, I saw your new site, page by page . I like very much how is structured, lot of informations! In fact it define very well what is this "CNC thing". I wait for tutorials . Also, the new blades of you and Trev. Excellent work and GREAT ideea with that midle steel? band.

Tomorrow I will navigate to entire new forum posts.

Best regards, Vasi

P.S. You saw this? http://www.pminmo.com/3axisPIC/3axisPIC.htm . Is a full step board but very compact and easy to build. Of course if you can figure it how the software can be made. Edited by vasi 2007-12-15
Hobbit name: Togo Toadfoot of Frogmorton
Elvish name: Mablung Miriel
Beyound Arduino Lang

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 10:44pm 13 Dec 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Vasi

Good to see you back, I was wondering where you went to, we havn't heard from you for a while.

I'll check out that 3axisPIC link.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

vasi

Guru

Posted: 04:58pm 14 Jan 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I had to learn php, to make my own Multiblog CMS (Alternative CMS), and first site to a client.

Anyone interested, can download the software from here . Is used on my site so, you can take a look. And here is my first site made it for a client.
Hobbit name: Togo Toadfoot of Frogmorton
Elvish name: Mablung Miriel
Beyound Arduino Lang

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024