Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 21:15 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Price Watch : Magnet supplier

Downwind

Guru

Posted: 03:48pm 20 Sep 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Hi all,

I have been in contact with a magnet manufacture in China and have established a good contact and good prices for small shipments for lots of 25 magnets and above.

They have made an exception for us to pay using Paypal, as this allows for currency conversion and security of payment not to mention a easy payment method.

I have asked Kathy the contact with "Risheng Magnets" to join the forum and to introduce her self to you all, to establish a working relationship for supply of magnets direct for forum members.

As they are manufactures all magnets are made to order, so there is a lead time of approx 20 days from time of order.
Details will need to be provided of magnet, size, type, coating, and direction of magnetism, even temperature range range can be asked.

As Rishengmagnets have been very obliging to myself. I ask you give them a go for your next magnet purchase as i think you will find the same friendly service, and a pricing that will be very hard to beat.

I receive nothing from this, but think it can be a very good supplier relationship for everyone to benefit from.

Some price examples Kathy has give me to post to the forum is......

1. N42, 50 x 25 x 12.5mm, Magnetized through 12.5mm, NiCuNi coating.
Unit price: USD 4.5/pc FOB Ningbo.

2. N42, D50 x 12.5mm, Axial magnetized, NiCuNi coating.
Unit price: USD 6.8/pc FOB Ningbo.

3. N42, D50 x 15mm, Axial magnetized, NiCuNi coating.
Unit price: USD 7.9/pc FOB Ningbo.

Shipping to Australia is around USD $75.00 - $85.00 for 25 magnets.

All prices quoted are in US dollars, and at present the Paypal conversion rate is approx. AU$ 1.00 to USD $0.90.
So its a good time to buy magnets ;-)

Full company details are.

Risheng Magnets

NO.312, Renming road,
Jiangbei district,
Ningbo,
China

www.rishengmagnets.com

Tel: 86-574-87837057
Fax: 86-574-87383291

E-mail: kathy@rishengmagnets.com

http://www.rishengmagnets.com/Sintered-NdFeB-magnets.htm

Pete.

Sometimes it just works

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024