Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 22:32 28 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : EV's : Electric Recumbent Bicycle

GerryS

Posted: 06:03pm 17 Sep 2013
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Just finished the build - took three years working on it when I could find the time. Took the extra time weatherproofing the batteries and the controller, plus adding an interface system with enhanced safety features.

Static tests were successful. The load and road tests will commence this Friday.

If I can find a way to post pics on this website, I'll be more than happy to show off my work later this month.

Regards,

Gerry Shand
gwshand@runningdogcapitalists.com

Tinker

Guru

Posted: 03:26am 19 Sep 2013
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

GerryS said  
If I can find a way to post pics on this website, I'll be more than happy to show off my work later this month.

Regards,

Gerry Shand
gwshand@runningdogcapitalists.com

Just click the second last box on the header of the reply box then follow the instructions. You may have to reduce the picture size, 600 x ? usually works.
Klaus

vasi

Guru

Posted: 06:27am 20 Jun 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Wow, @GerryS never found that button... too bad, I was curious to see his work...
Hobbit name: Togo Toadfoot of Frogmorton
Elvish name: Mablung Miriel
Beyound Arduino Lang

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024