Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 03:36 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : EV's : EV motor and controller

onetruerick

Posted: 02:51am 04 Dec 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I need a motor for an EV project (Geo Tracker) and need an ADVANCED DC #L91-4003, and a Curtis 1221C controller at good prices. I am hoping that someone will have one or the other from an abandoned project.

Email me at rickww@hotmail.com if you have either or both of these items.

Thanks,
Rick
Rick

Bryan1

Guru

Posted: 08:18am 04 Dec 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

onetrueprick said   I need a motor for an EV project (Geo Tracker) and need an ADVANCED DC #L91-4003, and a Curtis 1221C controller at good prices. I am hoping that someone will have one or the other from an abandoned project.

Email me at rickww@hotmail.com if you have either or both of these items.

Thanks,
Rick

What in the hell are those things and for a first post to come in here demanding if we have some primitive gadget and expect us to post it to you for free Do you mind telling us what planet your from I know quite a few yanks and none are a rude as you

onetruerick

Posted: 06:22pm 04 Dec 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Well, Mr. Extremely Typical Englishman, these "primitive gadgets" are a DC traction motor and a controller for it. I was looking to BUY them from someone who had no need for them; I expected nothing for free.

I assume from the extraordinarily rude tone that there is some sort of "praising Bryan" ritual in which new members must participate in order to avoid his nationalistic and petty attacks. I choose to go elsewhere rather than submit to such silliness!

Enjoy your windmills!Edited by onetruerick 2007-12-28
Rick

Trev

Guru

Posted: 08:59am 14 Jan 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

What ever happened to the G'day mate, welcome to the forum. I would like to apoligise to onetrueick, but I guess he won't look at the site again.

Bryan1, I am appalled.

This motor and speed controller is not primitive stuff, it is new technology for electric vehicles. Stuff that I sell for converting petrol vehicles to electric.

Onetrueick, if you do happen to look at the site again, keep trying, if you hav'nt got something already. EV's are worth having. No point me supplying you though because the motor and controller are made in the States.

Good luck

Trev @ drivebynature.com

vasi

Guru

Posted: 10:40am 14 Jan 2008
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Trev and Brian,

Rick have an email .
Hobbit name: Togo Toadfoot of Frogmorton
Elvish name: Mablung Miriel
Beyound Arduino Lang

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024