Home
JAQForum Ver 24.01
Log In or Join  
Active Topics
Local Time 04:35 09 Oct 2026 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : toml_12953 Please check PMS I have not heard. Back from you.

Author Message
mclout999

Guru

Joined: 05/07/2020
Location: United States
Posts: 524
Posted: 10:00am 08 Oct 2026
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I have sent several. PMS to you about. The system being repaired. But I haven't heard anything back. If it's not an option, I'll look elsewhere. Thank you.
They call me Shai-Hulud (The maker)
 
Print this page


To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

The Back Shed's forum code is written, and hosted, in Australia.
© JAQ Software 2026