Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 23:16 25 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Radio Buttons & Save Image

Chopperp

Guru

Posted: 12:55am 22 Jan 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi

On a F4 with a SSD1963 7" screen, I have 2 Radio Buttons in a frame & another separate one for a manual Save Image Routine.

All work OK except when I do a Save image, the lit "LED" center on one of the pair of Radio Buttons goes out & I have to restore it after the image save (~ 2 secs).

The LED center on the Image Save Button Stays on until the process has been completed.

The resultant *.BMP images mostly show the Framed buttons as OFF & the Image Save button On, but occasionally, one of the framed buttons will be On & the Image Save center, Off.

Just wondering if the Save Image routine is supposed to capture the status of the Radio Buttons, or could I be doing something wrong?

Edit
OR is the Save Image button just turning off the framed buttons when pressed.

Edit 2
Running the Save Image routine from the command line has the framed buttons showing correctly.

Thanks
Brian
Edited 2020-01-22 11:18 by Chopperp
ChopperP

Chopperp

Guru

Posted: 09:17am 25 Jan 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

OK......

Back to the Radio buttons. Found that putting a frame around the single button solved my dilemma.

Brian
ChopperP

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024