Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 07:13 20 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Coming soon to CMM2: INTO THE DARKNESS

Page 2 of 2    
markboston36

Posted: 04:31pm 13 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

funny you did that with wolf this game to me at least looks like a skinned version of doom/wolf. i played both games for hours back in the day and ill probably play this one for hours as well.

as an aside is there somewhere people can post different tilesets or artwork etc they have made that they wish to share? as soon as i get my machine i want to start work on a text based rpg and it would be a time saver if there was some central place where things could be shared to make game creation easier.

im not an artist really and i hate making that stuff i'd rather code so i always look for things other people have created to make my life easier. of course i'd give full credit.

MauroXavier
Guru

Posted: 06:01pm 13 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I believe this site could help you:
https://opengameart.org

About the game, when the right time comes, you will see that isn't only a skinned Wolf3D and is far away from being a Doom clone ( unfortunately) because is more limited in the 3D aspect. The intention is to create an enjoyable action RPG with good gameplay.

markboston36

Posted: 07:27pm 13 Nov 2020
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

the look reminded me of wolf. im sure the gameplay and story has nothing to do with it.

Page 2 of 2    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024