Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 23:04 19 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : GUI screen pack pure MMBasic

Page 4 of 4    
yock1960

Posted: 11:45pm 11 Apr 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Here is another demo...same as the old demo, except there is now a new subroutine (GetInText) to get input into a textbox (add,insert,delete..no cutting or pasting)...that's almost complete. There is still some screen corruption in the textbox when the cursor is moved...sometimes...and I haven't accounted for situations when the text exceeds the width of the textbox and the cursor movement going left, should bring the 'offscreen' text back into view. Also, as coded, the cursor blinks too fast I think, but I haven't come up with a good way to slow it down, without causing other issues. There are a few other things that need tidied up too.

The cursor routine uses blit read/write, but I can't seem to find that page that shows MMBASIC across different platforms comparison, to be sure of it's compatibility other than the CMM2.

Steve

gui_demo_8.zip

Page 4 of 4    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024