Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 20:55 20 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : CMM2 Video - Mazes of Chaos (v0.6a)

MauroXavier
Guru

Posted: 12:37pm 10 May 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

This video  shows complete mayhem in 4 player mode of the game Mazes of Chaos for the Colour Maximite 2.

This game started as a Gauntlet port for the CMM2, but as I want to not maintain exactly the same aspects of the original game, then I changed all the assets and name to not worry about porting exactly the same game, and obviously, to not worry about copyrights.

I'm playing the game with my kids and unfortunately, they not really intended to cooperate, which turned the experience into a mess, but this not always is bad, as with this chaotic gameplay I see more bugs to be fixed.

I will publish the source code in a couple of weeks and will post the link here.

PS.: I received a nice email with some suggestions for introductory text, which I will apply in the next video. Sorry for some misspellings. English is not my native language and I am doing my best to learn on my own.

matherp
Guru

Posted: 01:05pm 10 May 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

AMAZEING

MauroXavier
Guru

Posted: 01:33pm 10 May 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

matherp said  AMAZEING

lizby
Guru

Posted: 02:36pm 10 May 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Wow! What a feat. You point out bugs, but I wouldn't even have noticed them. Too much going on for this too-encumbered brain. I'd just be trailing along, like your Paladin son, shooting at walls and food.
PicoMite, Armmite F4, SensorKits, MMBasic Hardware, Games, etc. on fruitoftheshed

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024