Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 05:31 26 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Updated PicoMite, PicoMite and WebMite Firmware

Page 4 of 4    
Volhout
Guru

Posted: 12:38pm 21 Jul 2023
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Peter,

Any reason why audio support for MOD file is not supported ? Is there a conflict with PWM audio ?

Can this be used as a basis (it has PWM support)

pico MOD player

Volhout
Edited 2023-07-22 00:08 by Volhout
PicomiteVGA PETSCII ROBOTS

Volhout
Guru

Posted: 08:43pm 25 Jul 2023
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

@Peter,

Is there a reason why the picomite BLIT WRITE command does not have the "mode" option (mirror image in X or Y direction) where as the picomite VGA SPRITE WRITE command does ?

Is this an omission, or is it simply not possible ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Volhout

P.S. another technical question. In VGA picomite I created sprites. These where saved  as 16 bit BMP's. In MS PAINT I converted them to 24 bit BMP's. These 24 bit BMP's (in MS PAINT) look identical to the 16bit BMP's. However, if I load the 24 bit BMP's into a picomite with ILI9341 LCD, they look as if there are colors missing. Now I seem to remember that the ILI9341 has 16 bit colors. Is it possible that the RGB conversion from 24bit to 16bit is removing essential bits ??
Edited 2023-07-26 06:51 by Volhout
PicomiteVGA PETSCII ROBOTS

JohnS
Guru

Posted: 10:16am 27 Jul 2023
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Volhout said  @Peter,

Is there a reason why the picomite BLIT WRITE command does not have the "mode" option (mirror image in X or Y direction) where as the picomite VGA SPRITE WRITE command does ?

Is this an omission, or is it simply not possible ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Volhout

hmm, good question!

John

Page 4 of 4    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024