Home
JAQForum Ver 24.01
Log In or Join  
Active Topics
Local Time 17:38 09 Oct 2026 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : CMM2: Update of Air Rescue 2024

Author Message
joker

Regular Member

Joined: 06/02/2024
Location: Germany
Posts: 54
Posted: 07:47am 20 Aug 2026
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hello,
I published an update of my first game for the CMM2: Air Rescue 2024 (on Github).

Changelog
- Add radar warning (audio and visual) when the player comes close to the edge of the playfield.
- Tanks will respawn now and they get faster and more dangerous
- various code optimisations and minor bug fixes.

Cheers
 Matthias
 
joker

Regular Member

Joined: 06/02/2024
Location: Germany
Posts: 54
Posted: 06:35pm 12 Sep 2026
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hello,
Long time ago I promised to deliver in-game videos for my games, so everybody can enjoy them.

After a long odyssey and exhausting experiments with video capture hardware and video software, I completed the first two videos and published them on YouTube:

Air Rescue 2024 - Level 1
Air Rescue 2024 - Level 6

I hope the quality of the videos will increase over time; please be patient with me.

I have no idea if this videos are good or bad
- do I have to comment them or is the game sound sufficient,
- do I need an introduction and credits at the end?

Please  tell me what you think. I can take it  

Cheers
Matthias
 
al18
Senior Member

Joined: 06/07/2019
Location: United States
Posts: 251
Posted: 09:32pm 12 Sep 2026
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Great game and videos! Thanks for posting.
 
Grogster

Admin Group

Joined: 31/12/2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 10056
Posted: 11:51pm 12 Sep 2026
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Excellent.  
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!
 
Print this page


To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

The Back Shed's forum code is written, and hosted, in Australia.
© JAQ Software 2026