Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 16:05 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : maxi controller

sparkey

Posted: 12:35am 15 Jun 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

if you did not know by now i have built my own inverter and given this fact ....i was wondering if i could get the maxi to control it using a programmme of corse i would buy one just to have it dedicated to my complete solar wind generation system maybe even able to measure and data log other things such as in comming currents and voltages and so on i..i`m not looking for some body to do the work of corse just would like to no if it cold b provide a flip flop out put ...

also i have a kvm switch so if i needed too i could run two maxis one for logging and one for controlling......Edited by sparkey 2011-06-16
technicians do it with least resistance

donmck

Guru

Posted: 06:21am 15 Jun 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

sparkey said  
also i have a kvm switch so if i needed too i could run two maxis one for logging and one for controlling......

Hi Sparkey,

The Maximite is so much more powerful than the computer that was used to land man on the moon, that I'm sure you will have no need for 2 of them, unless you wanted to monitor on 2 screens in real time.

Apollo 11 computer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Guidance_Computer

Getting I/O boards to match your applications to the Maximite will be the hard part.

In BASIC, I figure the software will be a joy.

Cheers Don...Edited by donmck 2011-06-16
https://www.32v8.com/1

sparkey

Posted: 07:42am 15 Jun 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

yes i do want real time readouts i want to kknow at what freq`cy the inverter is running and weather i can change it by a prgramme that can change it in real time may be a simple key to change the freq up or down and so on weather it be in steps or jumps but eitherway i want one of these dedicated soley to my power generation and my power converting stages would be nice ....

donmck

Guru

Posted: 07:53am 15 Jun 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

sparkey said   yes i do want real time readouts i want to kknow at what freq`cy the inverter is running and weather i can change it by a prgramme that can change it in real time may be a simple key to change the freq up or down and so on weather it be in steps or jumps but eitherway i want one of these dedicated soley to my power generation and my power converting stages would be nice ....

OK, I won't pretend to understand fully what it is you are wanting to achieve without seeing it, but the VGA monitor will display a heap of information such as frequency and power generation at the same time.

It is almost sounding that you want one system for power generation as it is so important to you of course. So for good insurance, that may be the way you should go.

It is only $80 for a kit, and a cheap keyboard and monitor unless you want to go with the switch.

But I have no doubt that a single Maximite will do both jobs.

Cheers Don...
https://www.32v8.com/1

sparkey

Posted: 10:34am 15 Jun 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

thank you there don i have been interested since i first stared out looking at this machine what it could do to lets say spice up my generation and system viewing ...regards sparkey

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024