Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 12:35 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : maxi

sparkey

Posted: 07:19am 11 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

its not that altronics does not have them in stock its things like mainly they dont havev the sd card slot headders and simple things there all sitting there waiting fopr the parts that complment the maxi its things like this i had to deal with when i worked for ritronics the kits are there they r just waiting for certain parts but that may change in the future ...
technicians do it with least resistance

haiqu

Posted: 06:49am 12 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

They don't have SD card readers or power switches, and new stocks aren't expected until Sep/Oct for both. Don't bother ordering them either, they'll deliver the parts they have and cancel the bits they don't have and complaints about this go unanswered.

I won't use their services again.

Rob

unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes, fsck, fsck, fsck, umount, sleep

aargee

Posted: 07:42am 12 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Yep, that's happened to me, about $5-6 of parts on my order were "backordered" but in reality they just deleted it off their system. No one at Altronics wants/seems to know what to do about it.

Pretty crappy system for such a large company.

- Rob.

For crying out loud, all I wanted to do was flash this blasted LED.

sparkey

Posted: 07:22am 14 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

i find it very diffucult to actully belive that they cannot sorce these parts somebody stuffed up....
technicians do it with least resistance

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024