Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 03:08 20 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Maximite Prototyping Board now available

Page 2 of 2    
VK6MRG

Guru

Posted: 01:43am 16 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Rohan,
I have ordered the Maximite Prototype Board from you and I look forward to getting it.
My first project is to get the 4x20 LCD running with the Maximite.

Keep up the good work Rohan! I look forward to the next big thing!
Its easier to ask forgiveness than to seek permission!

............VK6MRG.............VK3MGR............

sparkey

Posted: 01:43am 16 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

yes rohan i have been using the components from the expander i`m not whinging i will be glad to pay for the extra terminators..oh and "we have lift of i just finised the board and about to clear of the table i have a 1.5 amp adjustable power supply and that should do the job of power ...."

ps dont just send out any term`s wait for my next order saves the post i still have some ..i was just mentioning that i did want some moreEdited by sparkey 2011-08-17
technicians do it with least resistance

rhamer

Posted: 01:59am 16 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

VK6MRG said   Hi Rohan,
I have ordered the Maximite Prototype Board from you and I look forward to getting it.
My first project is to get the 4x20 LCD running with the Maximite.

Keep up the good work Rohan! I look forward to the next big thing!

It was sent yesterday, but you are about as far from me as you can be and still in the same country, so it will probably take a few days.

Having said that, sometimes Australia Post surprises me......

I have several new boards on the back burner, but they all require serial from the Maximite. So untill that arrives, I cant progress them.

Cheers

RohanEdited by rhamer 2011-08-17
Rohan Hamer
HAMFIELD Software & Hardware Solutions

Makers of the Maximite Expander.

http://www.hamfield.com.au

sparkey

Posted: 02:54am 16 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

running three green leds at the moment 15 second cycle deffenatley of of the best ideas so far any way "huston on to the inverter circuit next" just getting aquainted with it for now ..regards sparkey all the leds on the power rails r lit and the maxi rail leds are lit any way i`m shurew everyboys happy with this one ...enough from me....
technicians do it with least resistance

Page 2 of 2    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024