Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 05:40 20 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : at this moment

sparkey

Posted: 01:25am 18 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

right at this moment i am running my inverter running my computer with a current draw of 2 amps from the batterys its clody out side and i`m only getting 2 amps from the panels so the maxi inverter is on the road ,,well all boxed up and firing on both cylinders thanks to all who played a part on helping me achive this oh
:m/s/ratio is at 50 percent and the freqency is at 200 Hz..."houston we have lift off"....

would also like to add im running a kvm switch so i am only running one lcd screen 19 inch and the mouse plus directly into the computer dont use the mouse plug on the maxi si its just dagging around till we get a mouse function...you carnt stop progress!!!!!...

:well its time to fire up the stereo and see how she performs with drawing 5 or 6 amps through this thing ...Edited by sparkey 2011-08-19
technicians do it with least resistance

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024