Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 19:10 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : sil chip mod preamp to relay brd

sparkey

Posted: 02:22am 22 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

:::::::::modified studio series pre amp :::::::::::::relay board:::::::
parts required are base resistors of your choice :: i used 150 ohms chose you self and five ::: bc 548 transistors

the studio preamp can be made into a relay board " "remove the two capacitors behind con 13/14 they are 47 mfd bipolars once these have been removed the preamp is isolated from the input switching circuit...
:: next cut the five volt rail tracks the 5v and the gnd just past relay "1" or just before they swing in a zig zag ...now remove all wiring to the preamp board except the idc connecting cable this will let u acess the relays ::i do sugest getting a cct but it is not a nesscarity .. you can pull out chips if you want to use them for something else or u may even cut the pre amp section off completly you may be able to use it for something else thats up to you i left mine as the boards is ...::

::now this relay section has five inputs and the loop connection .. the loop connection becomes your output connect via rca to your screen then you have a possable of ten inputs actull five stereo so if you had ,,two screens you could effective ly have ten cameras watching out for your purposes ::

:: ok next remove the thre five bc327 transistors and replace with bc548`s exactly the same orientation ..remove the 3.3 k resistors for each of the transistors i replaced them with 150 ohms resistors you now connect the five volt supply from the maxi mite and ground this will power your relay`s :::

::: i have loaded a switching program called "camera ,bas " on don`s web site it is only coded for tthree relays but if you look at the program i`m shure you will be able to get it modded for five ....::: i am using a an ev booard supplied by "dontronics" thanks don and i think gerard wrote the program but could have been anthony """" thanks guys ''':::

ok just connect the idc cable to the correct pins that r going to switch high giving a positve voltage thats it your done ... i set the program into "autorun so simply applying power to the "ev" board runs the program the relay are switched every 15 seconds which can be modded if you want also you could wire up hot switches if you wanted too set one camera on for a specific task ...oh the relays are mico mini`s so they wont be able to take huge amounts of currents ..thats not to say that yo carnt change them doing your own mods...

////::regards sparkey...here ya go don....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::
technicians do it with least resistance

Ray B

Posted: 02:26am 22 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Sparky it's an old quotation BUT "A Picture Saves a Thousand Words"

Best wishes with your endeavours

RayB from Perth WA

donmck

Guru

Posted: 02:41am 22 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Ray B said   Sparky it's an old quotation BUT "A Picture Saves a Thousand Words"

Best wishes with your endeavours

Or a word is only worth a milli-picture.

Cheers Don...
https://www.32v8.com/1

sparkey

Posted: 02:46am 22 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

i`m waiting to get a usb lead for my phone as i do not have a camera except in my phone if some body wants to take picks for me and post them then fine hope fully on fthursday i will have a lead if any body can get me a lead i would be great ful i have a """a-412 samsung" regards sparkey...

sparkey

Posted: 07:51pm 22 Aug 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

:::fFOOT NOTE FOR PREAMP :::RELAY SWITCHING BOARD:::::

the ten way idc cable you will have to just pin out for your self but it is possable to run the 5 volts throug it as well i think youl just have to work this out with a multi meter.. you could prolly even make a cable for it a little tricky but it can be done ...regards sparkey

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024