Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 07:42 30 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Oscilloscope - Data Logger

Page 2 of 2    
JohnS
Guru

Posted: 05:31am 11 Jan 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

That + postage (enough to cover the carrier & freebie) would be excellent value.

(Something like $4-5 I think.)

You may find your offer all gone very soon!

John

plover

Guru

Posted: 09:18pm 11 Jan 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

after all it looks like there is life in this topic.

Whilst a lot of the information is stretching a bit over my head in practice, I find it very interesting.

I will just add here, I have assembled a Colour MaxiMite kit from Altronics, I have a couple of DuinoMites but with 'loose' Video,keyboard outrigger I realised to make it very portable I needed to get them boxed, so this happened with the CMM.

The datalogging should run on this boxed CMM but I first need to get stuck into the programming and become familiar with BASIC once again.

1.. Using 10-25 Dallas temp sensors, record/archive in a file system
2.. Graph on display if connected at record time to a keyboard and monitor

I will start a new thread as I am likely to be back for more specific help on the matter.

The new thread is here:
http://www.thebackshed.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8247&PN=1&TPN=1Edited by plover 2016-01-13

Page 2 of 2    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024