Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 12:46 02 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : [MM-DM] DuinoMite Standard 25% off

donmck

Guru

Posted: 03:19pm 04 Jun 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

For a short period of time, Dontronics is offering a 25% discount off their normal retail price on our Standard DuinoMite board, as we are currently over stocked.

This has to be cheaper than you can actually purchase the individual parts to build one. You can't buy a PCB and a programmed PIC32 chip at this price.

The standard board has been the slowest selling platform, possibly because you need to have the DuinoMite I/O board to allow it to interface to a keyboard, and TV, or VGA monitor.

Basically, this discount is priced so that you can purchase both the DuinoMite standard, and the DuinoMite I/O board (if you chose to do so), at around the same price you would pay for a DuinoMite Mini board.

DuinoMite standard has provision for battery backup with automatic power source change, i.e. you can power this board by External power supply 9-30VDC, USB, or battery, the power switching is automatic.

It also has the Arduino shield footprint.

Can be loaded with DuinoMite Basic, or MaxiMite Basic, as Geoff Graham has written a special version to offer limited support for the DuinoMite boards.

This is a great way of getting into MaxiMite-DuinoMite programming at an obscene entry price level, or perfectly priced as a backup board for your critical stand alone application. Quantity discounts still apply.

http://www.dontronics-shop.com/olimex-duinomite.html

Don...
https://www.32v8.com/1

djuqa

Guru

Posted: 04:17pm 04 Jun 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Woohoo, Bargain.

Just ordered one.

(don't need no Stinkin RPi)
Plus Don, you may like to checkout bottom of this page
DM Std On Promo
Edited by djuqa 2012-06-06
VK4MU MicroController Units

donmck

Guru

Posted: 06:32pm 04 Jun 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

djuqa said   Woohoo, Bargain.

Just ordered one.

(don't need no Stinkin RPi)
Plus Don, you may like to checkout bottom of this page
DM Std On Promo

Stinkin Badger Pies?
(Humphrey Go-cart circa 1948)

Thanks also for the ad link David.

Cheers Don...

https://www.32v8.com/1

trippyben

Posted: 09:43pm 07 Jun 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Got myself two of these, awesome service and delivery as always Don.

Now, what to do with them????

A solution begging for a problem, at least i've got the long weekend to play..

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024