Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 23:32 16 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Recommend a PCB Layout Tool for a newbie?

Page 4 of 4    
Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 03:21pm 01 Nov 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Watching the CNC do it's thing, even though it is speeded up video, is quite hypnotic.
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

viscomjim
Guru

Posted: 03:27pm 02 Nov 2014
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I been working with Autotrax Dex as my first pcb software. As with everything, a bit of a learning curve, but with a little work and a bit of persistence, it seems to be a pretty good program for a whopping $49.00. I just sent off my first uMite board to Itead for fabrication. We'll see how that goes, and I don't mean them, I mean me. I have seen the author of the program get a bit of heat on some of the forums, as he is a one man show, but he has a forum and every question I had, he answered quickly. Not bad support. He has also made it possible to import eagle libraries and that has actually come in handy. There are so many eagle libraries out there. Just my 2 cents worth...

Page 4 of 4    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024