Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 10:59 17 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Is CircuitGizmos still in business?

tj-hm

Posted: 01:01pm 20 Dec 2013
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi,
I have same problems with my order at "GIZMO". Order made on Nov. 26, 2013. Pay by PayPal. No answer and no confirmation! Next mail to GIZMO at Dec. 05. NOTHING! Next email at Dec. 12: "if no answer within 7 days I will cancel the payment". Answer at Dec. 13th, "Your order information was sent to my shipper to send on December 2nd." This is not enough!!

What to do now? Who can help me? Between Dec. 26 and 31 I will cancel at PayPal!

Thanks a lot for possible help.

Thomas from Hamelin, Germany

donmck

Guru

Posted: 12:30pm 21 Dec 2013
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

tj-hm said   Hi,
I have same problems with my order at "GIZMO". Order made on Nov. 26, 2013. Pay by PayPal. No answer and no confirmation! Next mail to GIZMO at Dec. 05. NOTHING! Next email at Dec. 12: "if no answer within 7 days I will cancel the payment". Answer at Dec. 13th, "Your order information was sent to my shipper to send on December 2nd." This is not enough!!

What to do now? Who can help me? Between Dec. 26 and 31 I will cancel at PayPal!

Please see my response in the original thread at:

http://www.thebackshed.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5965&PN =1&TPN=3

Cheers Don...
https://www.32v8.com/d

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 01:06pm 21 Dec 2013
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Also, Gizmo and CircuitGizmos are two different people.

It's CircuitGizmos who's supplies the CGMMSTICK and other parts.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

donmck

Guru

Posted: 01:34pm 22 Dec 2013
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Gizmo said   Also, Gizmo and CircuitGizmos are two different people.

It's CircuitGizmos who's supplies the CGMMSTICK and other parts.

Glenn

Sorry. Of course I was well aware of that also Glenn, but just quoted the previous post without digesting it fully.

Gizmo (Glenn) is the man that supplies and admins "The Back Shed".

Cheers Don...

CircuitGizmos

Guru

Posted: 10:11am 24 Dec 2013
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

tj-hm said   Hi,

No answer and no confirmation? I would say that you've got my emails sent to spam or blocked. Since you don't seem to be getting my emails I will address your concerns here.

I sent the order information (name, address, and order contents) on to the company that I have doing the product shipping. They sent out your order. I will send to you the customs number for you to pick up the package at your import/customs office. Since the company is closed for the Christmas Holidays, getting that number to you will have to wait until they are again open.

I'm not sure what "enough" is for you - I'm not hand-delivering the package to your door.

Micromites and Maximites! - Beginning Maximite

CircuitGizmos

Guru

Posted: 06:41am 26 Dec 2013
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LZ 315444865US

The package is in Germany likely waiting in an import/customs office.

I have had no issues with customs offices in any other country like I have with Germany. I've lost a lot of money because of packages to Germany.
Micromites and Maximites! - Beginning Maximite

2001cpx

Posted: 02:06pm 26 Dec 2013
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I think you can do better delivery with this article'
.... and powered with CGcolorMaximite!

Amazone Drone delivery Edited by 2001cpx 2013-12-28
"Color Maximite,(Duinomite-Mega,Mini),CGmmStick,GCmicroboard2b,Micromite + explore 64,100,LCD backpack,Lcd Backpack V2,TFT Backpack,Micromite Extreme,Armmite L,F,H,CMM2"

donmck

Guru

Posted: 09:21am 27 Dec 2013
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

2001cpx said   I think you can do better delivery with this article'
.... and powered with CGcolorMaximite!

Amazone Drone delivery

Unless you are building a military drone at military specs and costs, domestic drones won't be up to this task for quite some time. Can't carry anything heavier than a camera, imagine trying to deliver amazon books. To say nothing of the air traffic control problem.

Mind you, I feel domestic global Air Mail postage has dropped to it's lowest level of efficiency ever, during the last couple of years.

Even the local post offices are bending over backwards with courier systems for eBay type organizations, and ignoring domestic deliveries. Prices are going up, and service is going down.

Cheers Don...

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024