Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 09:19 30 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Datalogger using Colour MaxiMite

plover

Guru

Posted: 09:44pm 11 Jan 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Over the Xmas period I assembled an Altronics Kit of Colour Maximite parts, only need the Sound output wired in. I believe it is running fine. Not sure about the Activity LED, never seen it blink or light up so far.

I have managed to upgrade MMBasic to v4.7 (latest I think), thought that perhaps that might have helped with a problem in Lander, but it was much simpler. TassyJim sorted me out on that one. Just a space too many in a line.

With a small tweak to the program Lander it is working, this and Invaders are running which is the basis for my assumption it is working. Before I get serious about running the datalogger part I want to check out I/O pins one by one to avoid surprises and also familarise myself with BASIC

Also trying to locate the topic that dealt with Dallas Temp Sensors used in a datalogger application. I searched the forum for anything 'datalogger' but so far no luck (I am a bit slow too, so many other interesting things get in the way)

twofingers
Guru

Posted: 01:34am 12 Jan 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

plover said  I have managed to upgrade MMBasic to v4.7 (latest I think),

AFAIK is v4.5D the last working MMBasic for MaxiMites.

There are many ways of logging datas ... Time period and graphical representation etc.
It is quite simple to read temperatures and write it to a SD card.

Regards
Michael

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024