Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 15:19 19 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Cfunction library hosting etc....

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 01:41am 23 Feb 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hello folks.

A while ago, an active member here was hosting the Cfunctions, but that member has moved on to other projects, and has dropped support for the MM and the website support for the Cfunctions library etc.

I seem to recall that someone else picked up on this, but I cannot find or remember the link.

Could someone please refresh my memory?

I would also be happy to host the Cfunction and MMBASIC libraries on my website, if anyone thought that would be useful...

Does anyone know if the MMBASIC library is still being maintained?
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

twofingers
Guru

Posted: 03:29am 23 Feb 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Grogster said   I seem to recall that someone else picked up on this, but I cannot find or remember the link.

Could someone please refresh my memory?

Glenns post ?

Grogster said   Does anyone know if the MMBASIC library is still being maintained?

The MMBASIC library for MAXIMTES (MMBasic Library dated 3-July-2015)?

I personally see a copyright problem if we take sources from TBS members.

Michael

CircuitGizmos

Guru

Posted: 04:16am 23 Feb 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I've been adding CFunctions to my online documentation (with the author's permission).

Not only can this be a repository for CFunctions, but for BASIC code snippets, full example programs, complete projects.

I think it would be an advantage for you, Grogster, if I made you a site author (if you wish) and you could add what you think is useful to you that might also help others.

There is a lot that scrolls off the page here that would be great to capture. I'm offering the room on my site to save that stuff, and keep it up to date.

I have a structure for projects, code fragments, CFunctions and some of that stuff is already in place.

Micromites and Maximites! - Beginning Maximite

CircuitGizmos

Guru

Posted: 04:23am 23 Feb 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

The page for the CFunction, code snippet, or full project, etc, can have graphics on it (not reduced in size by TBS), file attachments (.bas files, .zip, .doc, etc) and the posted code is syntax highlighted:

Here is the APA102 project by Bill.b

http://circuitgizmos.com/projects/microboard-micromite-projects/apa-102-led-strip/

Micromites and Maximites! - Beginning Maximite

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024