Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 19:12 04 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : MM+ software

kiiid

Guru

Posted: 10:17pm 03 May 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Has anyone ever written some game or other 'computer-type' software, that works on the MM+ ?
If so, and happy to provide a screenshot which I could include in my upcoming ELLO 2M campaign as an example of currently existing compatible software, please send me a message.
Thanks!

http://rittle.org

--------------

WhiteWizzard
Guru

Posted: 10:45pm 03 May 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I wrote 'Wormy' - the classic snake game. This was on my very first MM+ and a 7" SSD. Never quite finished it as this was for my original School Computer design but the design changed (to not include a screen) and hence the Wormy program is only 95% complete.

I am more than happy for you to use it - I will see if I can find it and grab some screen-shots for you to use with your product

By the way, it included an IR interface so you could also control the 'snake' from an Apple Remote. It had high scores table and lots of other nice features - but this development stopped last October so can't remember everything.

WW
For everything Micromite visit micromite.org

Direct Email: whitewizzard@micromite.o

kiiid

Guru

Posted: 11:53pm 03 May 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Phil,
"only 95%"?
Sounds great! Please get back in contact with me once you decide it is worth. I will have a screenshot of your Wormy included for sure.
Edited by kiiid 2016-05-05
http://rittle.org

--------------

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024