Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 00:13 04 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Micromite Code Library

CircuitGizmos

Guru

Posted: 11:28am 12 Dec 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Started a new topic...

matherp said  
There is certainly a need for a library of MMBasic support routines for all sorts of devices but there is very little out there in Arduino world that hasn't been developed for MMBasic the issue is access to the code that has been written. i.e. a librarian is needed - volunteers?

I'm willing to do that. To do that, though, I need people to send sample code. The last library grew because people were willing to send their samples.

I'll start a library. Please send sample code.

Email to: code@circuitgizmos.com

Micromites and Maximites! - Beginning Maximite

sagt3k

Guru

Posted: 07:59pm 12 Dec 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi to everybody
I think that need to do a porting of arduino's library.
Sagt3k

CaptainBoing

Guru

Posted: 01:51pm 13 Dec 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

might be a bit premature but I have just started a WiKi based library site for just this reason. I mentioned in another thread I would look at doing this in response to lamentations about the library seeming to fall into disuse(?)

I think there is a real lack of online library for MMBsic stuff. I started to post up my own work and currently in discussion about porting other work.

Perhaps now is the time to post the link.

http://fruitoftheshed.com/

select the MMBasic namespace from the top right drop down. The WiKi format makes any stuff searchable, editable and discussable. Registration is free and always will be - and no ads!

My intention is to post up all my work over time but I have started with some of my newer stuff.... stacks more to do :o|

Anyone is free to register and then create your own Wiki pages to publish your stuff for the benefit of everyone. Enjoy

Edited by CaptainBoing 2016-12-15

MicroBlocks

Guru

Posted: 03:47pm 13 Dec 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I think the most obvious place to put a library of code is on MMBASIC.COM or on GEOFFG.NET
And lo and behold there is one. It is linked to in a sticky topic right here on the forum: http://www.thebackshed.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7249&PN=1

Microblocks. Build with logic.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024