Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 00:42 03 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : GUI Displaybox....

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 08:28pm 20 Dec 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

With this control, can you specify a different colour for the text in the box, then that of the box?

When I setup the displaybox, that is working fine(as yellow with black background), but any text I try to put in there is also yellow/black. I want to use different colour text inside the box - also of a different colour.

Can this be done?

Have played with the COLOUR command, but it makes no difference to the text colour inside the displaybox.

EDIT: Also, how can I make the box that DISPLAYBOX draws, thicker then one pixel in size?Edited by Grogster 2016-12-22
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Geoffg

Guru

Posted: 09:20pm 20 Dec 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Sorry, this is one of the consequences of using predefined functions. There are many design decisions made by the designer (me) that are embedded in the code and not available for adjustment. The thinking is that if you want to be different you can design your own controls using BASIC commands/functions. If you want it quick and easy you can use the pre defined controls (but no customisation).

Geoff
Geoff Graham - http://geoffg.net

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 11:12pm 20 Dec 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Gotcha - understood, and I'm fine with that.
Thanks for the reply.
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024