Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 19:34 29 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Table of Micromite boards for sale

HankR

Posted: 11:58am 16 Jan 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

This is a quick, preliminary template for a "boards available for sale" spreadsheet. The info contained is not verified and is presented to just get the ball rolling.

I'm asking all Micromite board developers and producers to submit their board information to me. Preference is for you to enter your data in the template provided (I used the free Open Office) since that's easier, but not necessary.

I would ask board suppliers not post to TBS since it might generate unneeded clutter.
Please email me directly rather than use the TBS PM system. My email address is listed in the TBS profile reached by the button associated with this post.

Suggestions for mods to the template and corrections are expected and welcome. :)

Hank

2017-01-16_214318_Micromite_boards_for_sale.zip

HankR

Posted: 12:06pm 16 Jan 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

You can skip doing spreadsheet entry and just use this format filled in for your email
submission(s):

Board Name
Processor Class
Package and pin count
USB (Y/N)
Basic version
Max speed
Bare Board (Y/N)
Kit (Y/N)
Assembled (Y/N)
Comments
Purchase source

Purchase source should be a website or at least an email address.Edited by HankR 2017-01-18

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024