Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 05:27 28 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Explore-28 - Available now for pre-order!

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 12:13am 12 Feb 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Sorry this has taken so long, folks, but just too many things on my plate at the moment.

The Explore-28 project has passed official alpha and beta testing, and is now available on pre-order.

Special thanks and grovelling need to be directed at both Robert Rozee for his excellent help and enthusiasm on this project(it was his idea, really), and to Peter Mather(matherp) for his 1455 code to make the USB interface a reality on this module.

Peter wanted a through-hole USB socket, and this will be a change made to any 1B version of the board, but for now, it remains an SMD socket.

You can order them from my MicroMite products page along with anything else.

I have also made a PayPal button for those wanting the E100(or E64) SD-card add-on board kits, so you can order them too. I have a limited number of the PCB's for this available, but I will be ordering more very soon. I hope to keep the website updated more often from now on.
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

robert.rozee
Guru

Posted: 02:26am 23 Feb 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

see the below PDF blurb for the E-28:
2017-02-23_120846_E-28_blurb.pdf

enough units have now been assembled to fulfil current orders, with a few extras in stock and more units awaiting assembly.

cheers,
rob :-)

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 02:38am 23 Feb 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Further to that, all those who placed orders via my website will have their orders dispatched in the next few days - you all should get an email from the website when that happens.

Thanks to Rob, who kindly donated his time to assemble the first batch.

WhiteWizzard
Guru

Posted: 11:54pm 23 Feb 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Finally found a few spare minutes to build one of Grogster/Rob's excellent E28 Modules.
Gents - you have done a real nice design

If you enjoy playing with MicroMites, then I do strongly recommend adding at least one of these E28s to your MicroMite collection.

And a real nice compact size, even being smaller than an RTC module (see below) . . . .

For everything Micromite visit micromite.org

Direct Email: whitewizzard@micromite.o

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 03:21am 24 Feb 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Wizzard.

Zonker

Guru

Posted: 12:43pm 24 Feb 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Agreed..!

I am almost out of the DIP-600-28 modules I spun up and ordered these excellent replacements! Very nice indeed. They are perfect for doing quick hardware driver writing and small gadgets..!

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 06:11pm 27 Feb 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

UPDATE:

All orders received via my website have now been dispatched. It is quicker to inform the forum thread, then to send a whole heap of separate emails.

Australian orders should be received within 7 days, rest of the world 7-10 days.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024