Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 06:00 09 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : BLIT

palcal

Guru

Posted: 04:42pm 07 Aug 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Does anyone know which displays support the BLIT command. I am using a SSD1963 and getting an error that the Display does not support BLIT.
Paul.
"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all"

palcal

Guru

Posted: 05:15pm 07 Aug 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Just found a piece in the Manual about configuring the RD pin. Will try that.
Paul.
"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all"

palcal

Guru

Posted: 07:06pm 07 Aug 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Got that part sorted. I am trying to get Matherp's compass code working compass
using one of Matherp's navigation boards.
So far I have the background image displaying with a working pointer but the background image is flickering badly, it is also a different image to the one displayed in his post but I will sort that out later. My immediate problem is the unsteady display.
Paul.Edited by palcal 2017-08-09

palcal

Guru

Posted: 01:06pm 08 Aug 2017
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I've no idea what I did but this morning the background image is stable and pointer is pointing North. Just need the correct compass.bmp file and all will be good.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024