Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 21:58 26 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : PCB Manufacturing : New PCB Forum. Continued from Micro Group

bigmik

Guru

Posted: 12:13pm 16 May 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi All,

At Gizmo's request can we please use this forum from now on for AUTOTRAX and other PCB related matters.

Kind Regards,

Mick

Mick's uMite Stuff can be found >>> HERE (Kindly hosted by Dontronics) <<<

plover

Guru

Posted: 01:22pm 16 May 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

lew247
Regarding your delayed response from AutoTRAX DEX, mentioned in the previous forum section.

There may be a glitch in the system regarding your copy give it a little time they do want your business.

Paypal email confirmation of payment is almost immediately in my experience but there is a delay before the seller actually may see the order plus the time shift to Europe.

Like you I also experienced a time delay before the instructions came, so I had already downloaded the software beforehand, so when I got the Paypal email I started tinkering but I was a bit slow and did not really get started running the software until 8 hours later by then I had received instructions though I don't remember if I actually used them as I ended up downloading DEX again as I had moved to another computer actually running Windows 7.

After having downloaded I just installed it and it seemed to run.

lew247

Guru

Posted: 01:22am 17 May 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thanks, I emailed them and got the information emailed to me
for some reason their first email never got through, even though it wasn't in my spam or junk folder.

It looks really good so far, I wish it would allow importing from Diptrace though.

Is there any way to tell it that you want to make a single sided board?
It seems to default to a 2 sided board but I cannot find any option for single sided.

bigmik

Guru

Posted: 01:49am 17 May 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Gday Lew,

On the LAYERS panel there is a check box for single sided.

I am not in front of my PC at the moment but if you can't find it I will attach a screen shot later for you.

Regards,

Mick

SteveP

Posted: 04:49pm 18 May 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Greenshot is a free very versatile screen capture program. Magnified mouse cursor area define, export to clipboard, Word, etc, built in image editor, recapture same area. There is also SnagIt program.

bigmik

Guru

Posted: 07:31pm 19 May 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thanks Steve,

I will keep that one in mind..

I have decided that I dont wish to create video clips as on AutoTrax's site there are already 100 or so clips so why reinvent the wheel.

I have made a start on the instructions `MICKnam style' My apologies to PSY..

I have just about completed creating the Schematic section.. If there is interest I will upload that section and when I have the PCB done I will update the links.

Kind Regards,

Mick

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024