Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 15:47 19 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : PCB Manufacturing : www.pcbgogo.com - PCB manufacturer

lew247

Guru

Posted: 08:08am 03 Jun 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Since this is the PCB manufacturing forum, I thought it might be a good idea to get some manufacturers
I can highly recommend this company , although they are in China, they are extremely fast, very good and reliable.
I have had several lots of pcb's made by them in the past 2 months, their prices are extremely cheap, their online and email help is higher than excellent, and they speak perfect English.
They go out of their way to help you with any problems you may incur,just email them or start a web chat and they'll sort almost anything out.

The last order I put into them was for 2 sets of pcb's for the weather station, I ordered them on the 30th May around 17:30 GMT and they were delivered by DHL around midday 3rd June - 3 days from order to delivery from China

And I didn't pay anything extra other than the normal DHL cost, which was US $36.00

I can highly recommend them.
I'll add some pictures of their pcb's later in the week when I get some photos of them

They don't charge extra for different coloured PCB's (apart from black which is extra) and you can have any colour silkscreen as well

Edited by lew247 2016-06-04

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024