Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 00:38 04 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : PCB Manufacturing : PCB GOGO - $10 for ten 100x100 boards....

Grogster

Admin Group

Posted: 12:21am 20 Aug 2016
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi folks.

I thought I would post a little review of the PCB GOGO Circuit Board House with the permission of Gizmo(administrator).

I have been using them now for the last few batches of boards, and I must say that I am rather impressed with them. The turnaround time is 2-3 days in most cases, or 3-5 days for multi-layer boards. They have a very nice progress-report thing that you can access via your account, to check on the EXACT progress of your boards, and I think that is a particularly good feature:

As you can see from the above screen-shot, you can get a comprehensive progress report on any board you have ordered, which I must say that I rather like.

When DHL is used as the shipping option, turnaround from sending the files off, to getting the finished boards back is usually about seven working days, which is impressive. The closest turnaround time from another house I also use is two weeks landed here.

PCB GOGO's website also gives you the DHL tracking numbers for your orders, and you just have to click the "View detail" hyperlink in the DHL box, and it will take you over to the DHL site and bring up the tracking information for you - dead easy, and you don't even have to copy-and-paste the tracking number.

I have had to use their email support for one of the boards I got made(the E100 prototyping board with the matrix of holes), but their email response was excellent - I got a reply within three hours, and once a couple of queries were exchanged, they provided a quote in the email, which I accepted, and they then even loaded the order into my account for me, so I did not even have to do anything other then go through the payment process to get the ball rolling - easy.

The boards arrive in their own "PCB GOGO" cardboard box, which is a nice touch.

The price is also excellent - ten 100x100 double-sided boards cost US$10 - one of the cheapest houses I have come across so far, but most other houses are pretty close to that - US$12 is a common figure from another house in China. They can do any size though, but bigger boards cost more, as to be expected.

If anyone in this forum is looking to get boards made, I can certainly recommend you give them a try. I think you will be impressed. Edited by Grogster 2016-08-21
Smoke makes things work. When the smoke gets out, it stops!

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024