Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 12:15 19 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Windmills : "Making Wind Turbines, 3.7m diameter", Book.

Clockmanfr

Guru

Posted: 09:31am 18 Sep 2022
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Another of our books becomes available, Making Wind Turbines, 3.7m diameter, Normandy, France.

Firstly, and I will say it again, we are NOT A COMMERCIAL BUISNESS. There is absolutely NO Financial gain in selling our books, so I just stick them on our Web sites with some write up and Paypal widgets.
My web site is not all glossy and full of marketing and sales hype, and I don’t keep messing with it and making it look slick, as I have said before my time is precious.

After 21 years of working on our Renewable Energy creation stuff, people across the World want further information on our projects. So I write up and small scale print stuff with loads of diagrams and colour photos. Printing is expensive so we ask for our printing and postage costs.

Making Wind Turbines, 3.7m diameter.
ISBN 978-0-9935903-4-4
A4 size publication with 28 pages, 7000 words and 123 colour photographs.

This is part of our main book that is being written at this moment, ‘Renewable Energy & Sustainability, 21 years of the ‘LE VIVRAY’ Project’. And it will be a large and very costly publication, so to keep costs down and yet get the information out there, this book publication is a small print run, and is just chapter 18 from 25 chapters of our main publication.

The ‘Making Wind Turbines’ book is our Empirical evidence-based story from 2007, there is NO armchair waffling, this book is about facts.
It follows our research, developments and manufacturing, with also Fiberglass blades manufacturing. It’s a wart’s and all, and also shows material failures, and our final conclusions in today’s World of 2022.

http://www.bryanhorology.com/wind-turbine-making-book.php

Edited 2022-09-18 19:33 by Clockmanfr
Everything is possible, just give me time.

3 HughP's 3.7m Wind T's (14 years). 5kW PV on 3 Trackers, (10 yrs). 21kW PV AC coupled SH GTI's. OzInverter created Grid. 1300ah 48v.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024