Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 16:56 03 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Windmills : Any Sugestions?

sangeff

Posted: 11:44pm 22 Apr 2006
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hello Everyone,
Ive just been reunited with a machine i bought some time ago, Im hoping one of you may have seen something like it before, the only i,d it has on it is the makers name "delco remy" and 24v. Im fairly sure its a generator  and if so it would make a great vawt project or Indirect drive southern cross windmill convertion.
It has 4 matchbox sized brushes, grease cups a blower on the end and im guessing 30-35kg weight.
Thanks.
Geoff

dwyer
Guru

Posted: 01:04am 23 Apr 2006
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

hi Sangeff Smile

Gee it look good and must be very heavy to lift so what i think it gen properley use in defence force during the war time to charge batteries for Aircraft i think  why not tried put magenet somewhere inside like betweed the winding coil ? So good luck to you Clap

dwyer the bushman

Chris

Posted: 09:38am 24 Apr 2006
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Just a question. I just noticed this. But are you sangeff on ebay? Selling that F&P smart drive on there?

sangeff

Posted: 07:24am 25 Apr 2006
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hello Chris,
Yes thats me, Ive got plenty motors in the shed but the machines keep coming so I thaught id start repairing a few and sell them.
All the best Geoff

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024