Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 12:10 17 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Off topic archive. : You know you need more sleep when....

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 12:14pm 21 Apr 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

...you spend 30 minutes scanning server log files, tracking the activity of a suspect IP who uploaded 300MB of data to the web site a week ago, only to realise it was yourself!

The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

sPuDd

Posted: 11:21pm 21 Apr 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

...you go to the fridge one morning to make breakfast and discover you put your cro in there last night, for reasons unknown...
It should work ...in theory

RossW
Guru

Posted: 10:15pm 22 Apr 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

...you ask the cab driver to take you to the Wentworth in Philip Street before realising you're in Melbourne today.

Dinges

Posted: 02:39am 23 Apr 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

You come home from work, sit down and fall asleep. When waking up and looking at the clock, you think you've slept all night and you're late for work, run to the car and start driving to work again. only to realize when halfway that it's still evening....

petanque don

Posted: 04:40am 23 Apr 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Dinges said   You come home from work, sit down and fall asleep. When waking up and looking at the clock, you think you've slept all night and you're late for work, run to the car and start driving to work again. only to realize when halfway that it's still evening....

I have done that too.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024