Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 15:14 14 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Off topic archive. : Loss of a Ozy icon.

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 08:38am 04 Sep 2006
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Today we lost a true Ozy icon, Steve Irwin, better know as Crocodile Man. He lost his life doing what he loves best, working with wildlife, and will be greatly missed by family, friends and country.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

petanque don

Posted: 04:50am 05 Sep 2006
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

While it is a sad tragedy.

With his antics it seemed unlikely he was going to get to his 90th birthday without incident.

nzseagull

Posted: 08:59am 07 Sep 2006
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Very sad every one I know in NZ was very saddened by this loss He did take risk but no risk no gain .... think we all have risk in life for me I work in a very high risk job on an oil and gas platform but this guy did an awesome job for the world education

Bevin

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 11:42am 08 Sep 2006
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Another great loss in the same week. Peter Brock died today in a car crash. He was in a rally when his car lost control. Any fan of motor sports, and especially Holdens, will feel the loss.

Rest in peace guys, you will be missed.
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

dwyer
Guru

Posted: 12:14pm 08 Sep 2006
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Cant believe what happen loss of other ozy icon Peter Block died in motor sport accident as l remember Peter Block with Colin Bond when l was in the car rally back in around 1975
Alway remember pete Rest in peace

Dwyer the bushman

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024