Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 20:20 15 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Off topic archive. : RE Daintree style

Page 2 of 2    
norcold

Guru

Posted: 06:34pm 08 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Allan,
Mick and Pat are accredited energy utility owners, they can run power lines where they like, fully backed by Antonio and Julia with the full confidence of Lame Duck. Thus that removes all concerns re. where they can run the line. I`ll send Mick down your way and to ensure they don`t meet up in the middle, tell him the CREB track is actually Quads road, a little Daintree Moonshine should ensure you achieve this objective. For Pat I have some Boonmoo Guinness. Mick and Pat have a new patent pending(BS Eleventeen) re. directly using the heat off granite rocks, all they have to do is run their power lines over the rocks, they have then suspended in such a way that they resonate and produce power. This will cut down on the cable size required dramatically.
BS11 also allows them to use any source of radiant heat thus we anticipate running this line all the way to Canberra. Mick and Pat have been saving all their cable offcuts over the years and they believe they have enough for the job, but will have to source a heap of joiners. This will have the added advantage of allowing other 4M members to tap into the line as they pass by heading south without cutting the cable, Mick and Pat will, on showing them your 4M badge(or any form of alcohol) ensure all participating 4M members are on our grid.
So keep you eye out The New Grid is coming by near you soon.

Edited by norcold 2011-09-10
We come from the land downunder.
Vic

windlight
Guru

Posted: 10:43am 09 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Wow Vic this is very exciting, I am so glad you met up with Mick and Pat, I smell a great business opportunity here. Using their fantastic breakthrough in Re totally negates the Labor Goberments ban on mains power ever being supplied into this area.

I will do a special brew of Daintree moonshine for Mick, I will go into town soonest to buy some low grade mash, I suspect Mick will knot know the difference provided I keep the alcohol content over 60%.

I will have some tee shirts printed with 4M on them and sell to all the locals so they too can benefit from this great venture. It is so good not having to worry about any of the formalities that would normally be associated with a project like this.

I will leave a pass at the ferry for Mick as a gesture of goodwill.

I will rush off down the pub now and announce the arrival of power here in the Daintree, that ought to be good for a few rounds, diddly do da diddly day.

Allan of the jungle joint CEO

PS can we bring Bruce in on this deal he has a lot of expertise, he can probably help me with this special brew.

PPS we wont be hit with a carbon tax will we?Edited by windlight 2011-09-10
"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it" - (Act II, Scene IV).

norcold

Guru

Posted: 09:50pm 09 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Allan, is that the "The Brrruce" why the hell didn`t you say so sooner. Nail him down, The Grid is now coming to the world. Do not bother with that ferry pass as Mick & Pat have their undersea cable laying submarine in the Daintree River being fitted out with insect screens on the windows,doors and their new waterproof solar panels(Patent pending). They wish to fit it out with underwater wind turbines also, perhaps film can help us here. The first solar powered submarine in this Universe. With this we can run our power grid to tap into all the major heat sites of the world (UN, White house etc etc) and supply power to all international 4M members. If Brruce is keen I believe the overseas operation is right down his river eh up his creek-street. whatever!!
PS. You can`t miss their submarine it is the bright green one usually angle parked on the southern bank just below the pub. They`ve also got hold of a cheap redundant space shuttle(top nick), but are being a bit coy about their plans for that.

Totally tax free venture 100% tax deductable and biodegradeable(Lame Ducks treasury`s waterclad guarantee)

Vic

Bryan1

Guru

Posted: 11:38pm 09 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

WOW Vic you should tell Pat and Mick to go see that wanker in Canberra with their scheme. Ya never know this could be the next rebate scam to hit us. With the kickbacks Pat and Mick get they won't need any moonshine as they will have enough to buy a brewery....... The problem lies where no-one will get connected and 5 billion $$$$$ will be spent. O'well just tell Pat and Mick to allow us forum members free grog for all time and soon this will on the news as the latest scam......

norcold

Guru

Posted: 09:39pm 10 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Bryan1
Will discuss your free grog idea at our next board meeting, but only if we have time after discussing CEOs & Executives renumeration and bonus packages. But Pat, Mick & Bruce like the idea that much that they are thinking of running a pipeline alongside the power cables. Sort of a pipeline to your brewery idea, with the added bonus they will not have to carry an esky whilst laying the lines.

PS This is not a scam, its mickeymouse or to those who aren`t downunder, the real thing. Edited by norcold 2011-09-12
Vic

windlight
Guru

Posted: 11:16pm 10 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hey Vic I found a guy living over here who tells me he is Pat and Mick's cousin Jim, he is a bit of a Jack of all trades and is coming this week to shinny up s few trees and lop the top off.

I am assuming I will need the usual power line easement width, just getting prepared. I will take some pics when he is in full flight and post.

Allan jungle end CEO
"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it" - (Act II, Scene IV).

windlight
Guru

Posted: 11:00pm 13 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Well Pat and Mick's cousin Jim arrived to begin clearing my power line easement yesterday, as promised a few pics.

Are you sure this was the one you wanted?

Now if I cut this off can I hold it

Ops dropped that one oh well stand away below

that branch is blocking my view of the pub

now which rope do I cut

If Pat and Mick work as well as their cousin we are on a winner, even the green ants did not cause him too much grief, not that there is too much room to complain hanging 40m up in the air. But realy only an Irishman could disturb the whole bloudy nest.

Allan Jungle end CEO

Bryan1

Guru

Posted: 06:56am 14 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Well when I was down the hill today I met with a guy called Sean and after a bit of a chat he asked if I knew of his distant relatives up north Pat and Mick. So I went on and told about this power/grog scheme they were doing and he blasted those ******* I want in. So I told him to get onto them and include the power scheme via SA first as I can supply plenty of RE power so Sean is going to hammer Pat and Mick to get the ball rolling down here.....

Vic it might best you tell Pat and Mick about Sean as from the look on his face when I told of the venture, personally I wouldn't want to be around when he meets up with the guy's. I told him to come up here for a few homebrew apple ciders then mentioned I had made 2 stills for making moonshine. As soon as heard that he did a fancy jig and said if Pat and Mick don't ring me like very soon I'll come up and make some Irish moonshine to power some rockets to ram up both of them and send them off to the moon.... then I'll take this whole project by the balls and show just how an SA based Irish guy can do things.

After a couple of Guinness's he settled down and said he would get back to me.

So this whole venture is now up in the air and personally I wouldn't want to see the bad side of Sean as from the size of the guy I reckon he has some Viking blood in him as he is 6'8" and 230kg's of pure muscle.

Lets just hope Pat and Mick get hold of Sean before he blows his top over this venture he has been left out of.

Cheers Bryan

norcold

Guru

Posted: 07:44am 14 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Yeah your right Bryan, after mentioning Sean they looked like they`d seen a ghost. No drama, just keep him primed and tell him to start the grid from your end they can meet up in the middle. His pay will be in the mail each Thursday. Best we keep them apart there is some bad blood between Sean and Jim but I believe it`ll all be worked out by the time they meet up, well you know the story if they don`t. This has all been given the green light from our CEO, who has got things going nicely from his end by the looks of the photo`s. Trust they`ll all be settled down by the time they meet up. We`ve just got to keep Bruce focussed as it seems he has plans for that shuttle that may not be in our best interests.
Vic

Bryan1

Guru

Posted: 09:21am 14 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

HI Vic, theres only one big problem with that idea, once Sean comes up here I tell we have to buy wire to meet 1/2 way once he see's the overhead power lines I'm scared with one big swipe Sean will ripe out the main grid here and say he now has the wire. Might be best to tell Mick to send down enough wire before I get Sean up here as with a bit of moonshine in him and seeing those wires overhead there's no saying what he'll do and with him knowing Murphy he will throw the grid out just so he can get the wire.

One might say we have a big problem now and it's going to take the CEO and that errant director Bruce to get this sorted out. The last thing we need is that Also Rann's nazi's coming up here and quashing the whole project. I do expect those nazi's up here shortly to tell me to put meters on my dams but I will have Sean here to sort them out and the pigs are hungry so it should be an easy fix. But the only problem is the pigs won't eat the GPS devices so Sean will have to make a moonshine rocket and send them up your way. That should throw them off the mark some what.

I am going down the hill tomorrow to see Sean so it is best for Mick or Pat to contact him beforehand and sort the wire out so the project can go ahead.

Cheers a Very Scared Bryan who has to meet Sean tomorrow

norcold

Guru

Posted: 08:21pm 14 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Bryan,
Bit of a dilema there, but no drama Pat and Mick have just loaded the cable onto Cobb & Co`s fastest coach. Horses have been reshod, give it a day or two and they`ll be there. The real problem will be with Murphy looks like Bob`s refusing to keep him out of our hair. Perhaps some of that SA moonshine might sway Bob our way a bit. Look if your having problems with red or green tape, political correctness etc I`m sure Allan of the Jungle will let Jungle Jim come visit for a bit. Between him and SASean they should ensure you have an also Rann and fully tenderised nazi`s.

PS Don`t forget to ensure Sean uses BS11 to boost power as he pases over granite and other sources of radiant heat.
Good luck with Sean
PPS Bruce has offered to pick up those GPS devices with his shuttle.Edited by norcold 2011-09-16
Vic

Barry T Coles

Posted: 11:38pm 14 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hey! Bryan & Vic can you ask Pat, Mick & Sean if they got any relly’s working in the Pilbara as I work for the Water Corp here & we have a mob that’s laying/drilling underground power & they’ve hit every bloody pipe we have in the ground, we keep telling them that we want the electrikery to come out of the socket not the tap but we don’t seem to be getting through to them.
If & when the lads over your way finish your project you might point them in my direction to give the ones here some pointers.
Cheers
Barry who’s longing for a mug of coffee not sparks.

I need to learn from the mistakes of others.
I dont have the time to make them all myself.

norcold

Guru

Posted: 08:45pm 15 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Barry,
Suspect the lads have rellies over your way. Know they were over that way in their young days, but they are being a bit coy. But they will help out if your situation becomes desperate. Pat reckons he`d give that liquid electrikery a go as he feels it should be 100% proof. Save him some if you can bottle it and he doesn`t mean the coffee.

Vic

Barry T Coles

Posted: 07:04am 16 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Caught up with Seamus & shameless this morning & they think they are on a big money saver for the water & power utilities by running both power & water through the pipes, they say their only hurdle at the moment is separating the two at the customer end.
I suggested to them that the watered down electrikery would make things run slower & they agreed but assured me that the benefits out way all others in that with the clocks running slower the days would be longer & we could get more done with the extra time on our hands & we would not need day light saving any more.
! There must be some logic in this I think!
I need to learn from the mistakes of others.
I dont have the time to make them all myself.

Bryan1

Guru

Posted: 07:26am 16 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Well got a call from Sean today and his brother Jamie and Jameson his son used to live in the pilbara and when Sean rung them he was livid that the clan had left them out. What Pat and Mick have gotten themselves into is wider spread than I first thought. Now we have nearly all the brothers together maybe they can get that outcast of a brother Murphy onboard it will help big time.

So it is upto the management to get this sorted as Sean is getting pretty riled...................

Cheers Bryan

norcold

Guru

Posted: 08:11pm 16 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

We are going to have to keep the secret of liquid electrikery, to ourselves as perhaps the world isn`t ready yet. Barry how many KWhrs to the litre? the lads coming up with this should solve all the family squabbles and let Bryan have some peace. Just don`t know about letting Murphy loose with a bucket of the stuff.

Logic!!! there is logic and there is Irish.
Vic

niall1

Posted: 12:09am 18 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

hope James O'Connor and his team mates rebuild on the rugby world cup ..its early days yet....all to play for ...early games dont mean much ....bulding form is all what counts ...

come on Oz .....wheres those old david campasie runs we used to watch ?

that guy was good ...too good ... Edited by niall1 2011-09-19
niall

norcold

Guru

Posted: 12:30am 18 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

That early game may be exactly what Oz needed to rebuild, although Pat & Mick reckon their gone.
Vic

niall1

Posted: 01:09am 18 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Pat and Mick reckon the Oz players could get down and dirty and win the thing ....but then ....theres the all blacks .....not easy ...
niall

Bryan1

Guru

Posted: 01:55am 18 Sep 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Yea Sean said he tried out for the Wallabies but in a game the ref awarded a penalty against home which Sean thought was too rough. So he went up and pole drived the ref so hard in the ground the ref's head was in China..... So that was the end of Sean's footy career.....

Page 2 of 2    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024