Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 10:23 29 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Off topic archive. : Forum Filter?

Page 2 of 2    
Ray B

Posted: 03:22am 20 Nov 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Sparkey don't retire to your cave just yet but maybe try restricting yourself to 5 posts per day & see how it goes.

Also if you could improve your grammar / spelling it would also be appreciated by all.

Considering those members who need to resort to dialup or even guys like myself who sometimes log in from my mobile phone would also assist.

Cheers
RayB from Perth WA

Keith @

Posted: 03:53am 20 Nov 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

sparkey said   fine i dont kneed the greif ...from now on i am allowed to read i shalt not ever post again....

Sparkey ...

I do not believe you have to stop posting.

Think before you post (wait and think about it for 5 to 15 minutes or more).

Post a clear message that is on topic (get your words together, check your spelling, check your data and check your information). Take your time, it's not a race.

And most importantly think about it again. Read it 3 or 4 times or more.

After all of that ... Imagine that it costs you $10 each time you post, then if you feel the post is worth $10, then post. If not delete it.

I delete a lot of my posts because they don't clear just one of these checks.

Everyone has to respect each other and use etiquette when posting and largely that occurs on this forum.

No one has said you are not allowed to post!

Keith

The more we know, the more we know we don't know !

camfab

Posted: 04:03am 20 Nov 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

can i suggest a voting system on each post, that registered users could rate each post as non-relevent,neutral,relevant,weighted -1,0,+1. each user would then have a rating, only visible to them, which could dictate thier posting restrictions.
just a thought!
p.s keep posting sparky, you do have lots to offer the forum imo. maybe just read through your post before sending to see if your getting your message across effectively.
Fre Sprky
///...///

Page 2 of 2    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024