Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 17:09 29 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Off topic archive. : Sean’s Xmas Present

Bryan1

Guru

Posted: 10:15am 22 Dec 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

G'day Guy's,
Well after Bob banished Sean from Oz after that bus trip he's now up in that Asian land and rang me today saying he found the cure to the magic smoke that appears when a circuit goes wrong.

Basically he setup several circuits then let the magic smoke out and captured that smoke..... Then he distilled it and injected the liquid back into the chips on all the circuits....... next thing to everyones amazement the circuits worked again.....

So Bob, Sean did say for ditching him you better get that bus back and fill it with beer and get ya ass over to SA as with his new world wonder his next venture he said was turning all our pollies into honest ones...... Please don't ask how he's going to do that one but he did say after we finish that bus load of beer I'll tell you.

Regards Bryan (and Bob should be Bery Scared...)

norcold

Guru

Posted: 09:05pm 22 Dec 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

SASean and our other lads whilst very capable are probably better just distilling the pollies injecting them in chips, than with the aid of QLD`s red head and her fish and chip shop, we can have french fries with an attitude. Sort of the revenge of the Chip, am sure your Don`ll come back for the occasion.
Oh!! someone help me Mango madness in the north. Dooo dooo don don`t you worry about that.
We come from the land downunder.
Vic

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024