Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 22:53 19 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Off topic archive. : sound

windlight
Guru

Posted: 09:57pm 11 Jan 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Did anybody hear that noise yesterday morning?

A of J
"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it" - (Act II, Scene IV).

Gizmo

Admin Group

Posted: 10:44pm 11 Jan 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I heard lots of noises yesterday morning. Some where bodily functions, or the dog, car, radio, fridge, birds, kettle, shower, door, feet, keyboard, neighbors, flies, toothbrush, chair. I'm sure there were others, but I'll need to think to hard for this early in the morning.

Glenn
The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now.
JAQ

yahoo2

Guru

Posted: 12:10am 12 Jan 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

There was an earthquake on the north west coast of Sumatra near Medan in the morning Magnitude 7.3. They can sound pretty weird if you cop a heap of reflections. It was blowing it's bum off here so I heard nothin!!Edited by yahoo2 2012-01-13
I'm confused, no wait... maybe I'm not...

windlight
Guru

Posted: 01:43am 12 Jan 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

All right i will fess up, yesterday Blondie headed south, the whole community north of the Daintree river let out a communal cheer, that's what I heard anyway.

A of J alone with two dogs
"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it" - (Act II, Scene IV).

yahoo2

Guru

Posted: 04:23am 12 Jan 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

you may still get a slap in the face with a pigtail, perhaps not from Heidi. my forecast says rain for Tully and Atherton on Sunday afternoon.

Yahoo on the couch watchin the tennis, dogs snoring on the veranda.
I'm confused, no wait... maybe I'm not...

VK4AYQ
Guru

Posted: 06:35am 12 Jan 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

While the cat is away the mouse will play, depending on temperature, what's on TV, and the amount of NQ moonshine left in the pantry.

Bob
Foolin Around

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 06:38am 12 Jan 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

You'll get "Bloody sound " ol China .. Just wait til the blonde bombshell gets back and finds you haven't did the washin or cleanin round the camp... I know that Shiela , she's not one to be messed with ,you ol fart !...

You'd better get her a few bundy's and some coke the day before she arrives on the African Queen ..

An, feed the dog

Bruce
Bushboy

windlight
Guru

Posted: 08:29am 12 Jan 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Funny man Bruce, she is headed your way or more precisely Dunoon sports club for nominally 3-4 months work, now being the kind generous compassionate person I am I encouraged her to make it full time.

I fed the dogs and the fish in the creek, have been making good use of the fridge, what did I forget?

I have been accused of porking the lady across the road, I know her name, but yet to meet her, but that all changes on Saturday, southern neighbors have invited me to his 40th ( he is gay) and she is also invited. note to Allan take much jungle juice.

Blondie applied for a job at Marble Bar managing the pub, she knew it was in WA but nothing else, guess who said nothing , oh she did not get that job.

A of J

VK4AYQ
Guru

Posted: 10:03pm 12 Jan 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Allan

Be careful that you do not get Murphy working on the case as there could be a reversal of situation faster than the eye can blink.

Do not forget the day and date.

All the best

BobEdited by VK4AYQ 2012-01-14
Foolin Around

windlight
Guru

Posted: 11:15pm 12 Jan 2012
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Another smartie my daughter already reminded me that it is Friday 13Th

Oh by the way I will take any quite time I can get even if it's only 3 months.

A of J

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024