Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 16:29 14 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Off topic archive. : Electric Humour

Gill

Posted: 04:12am 26 Apr 2007
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Growing up

Little motor: "Grandpa, why do you have 4 wires and I only have two?"
Big motor: "That's just a phase that's going through you."

------------------------------------------------------------ -----
Invention
If necessity is the mother of invention, why are there so many unnecessary inventions?

--------------- ------------------------------------------------------------ -----
Salt

There was the engineer that was putting sea water in his batteries without the boss knowing. He was arrested for salt-in-battery, but even though the charge wouldn't hold up, he is sitting in his cell serving a current sentence.

--------------- ------------------------------------------------------------ -----

Book

I gave my nephew a book for his birthday. He went crazy trying to find where to put the batteries.

Repair

A lady took her CD player into the repairman. "I am afraid you have a short circuit," he told her.
She said "I don't care how much it costs, lengthen it."

Car battery

I took my car to my mechanic for a checkup. He told me that my battery needs a new car.

Not Perfect

A solar panel installer was up on a roof, when out of the sky a bolt of lightning strikes the roof, blowing him off the roof, across the street, and through the neighbour's picture window.

He gets off the floor, turns to the startled family and says "That's the one thing I hate about this job."

was working fine... til the smoke got out.
Cheers Gill _Cairns, FNQ

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024