Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 20:34 25 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Electronics : Thanks for everyone

arthur8

Posted: 11:15am 14 Aug 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I would like to thanks Bruce (brucedownunder2) and Ilda (his wife) in public on this forum.

They took to Brazil (without costs) 8 boards in total. Just a fantastic guy. So bad we are so distant, i owe you a very cold beer.  

Also, i would like to thanks Poida (Peter) for his kindness of giving me two control boards. I really do want to try those. I will start first with the Madness control boards, learn how things work and then try poida control boards as soon as i can.

Also, big kudos to renewableMark, Warpspeed and LadyN, who gave me some important tips and help on PM.

This will help me to create a inverter for my home, for my dad's home and some boards will go to a friend without costs so he can make his own ozinverter.

You guys are gold, count on me if you guys need anything. Will never forget your kindness,
Arthur

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 10:43pm 14 Aug 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

It's a pleasure to help ,thats the reward.

Lots of friends on "THE BACKSHED" have helped many of us in the past and I 'm sure in the future.

A big "THANK-YOU" to Glenn for his dream way back .

Have fun Arthur,

Bruce and Ilda
Bushboy

Davo99
Guru

Posted: 11:53pm 14 Aug 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

You don't read many posts like this on Forums.
Very nice to see and certainly a standout and tribute to the quality of people here.

arthur8

Posted: 02:58pm 15 Aug 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

This forum is gold.

Thanks friends!

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024