Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 17:57 19 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Electronics : JLCPCB - LCSS  - thumbs-up

mackoffgrid

Guru

Posted: 06:41am 26 Dec 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

After my recent bit of bad luck, I lost my Solar controller.

It gave me a chance to update the design  

So I've re-designed it and drawn up the circuit boards ( along with 2 other other PCBs)

I uploaded the designs to JLCPCB on Christmas eve.  I'm starting to increase the amount of SMD parts and I find it's easier to order them off JLCPCB sister company LCSC.  If you place an order with a PCB order you get a discount on delivery, in fact - FRee.  It's possible new accounts don't get this offer?  This is the second order I placed with LCSC and I think I'll be placing a lot more.  

As I said I placed the order for PCBs and then with LCSC on Christmas eve, well the PCBs are now made and on their way, and the LCSC order has been picked and despatched today, with a DHL delivery for this Friday!  

I hope they treat their staff well because they seemed to work through Christmas.  I guess they have Chinese New Year off.

Impressed all the same

Cheers

Andrew

Solar Mike
Guru

Posted: 11:08am 26 Dec 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

mackoffgrid said   ...
I hope they treat their staff well because they seemed to work through Christmas.  I guess they have Chinese New Year off.

Impressed all the same

Cheers

Andrew

They are certainly customer focused, I have also placed my orders today for the boards for the multi phase PV controller, try red this time, green gets a bit boring.

Chinese new year whole country closes for a couple of weeks, so great that they work over our Christmas period.

Cheers
Mike

nickskethisniks
Guru

Posted: 12:01pm 26 Dec 2019
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I'm also verry happy about easyeda another sister company, easy to use, big library. Everything works in the cloud, so I could do some designing on any time and any place I want. Although you want a big screen when designing.

My solar buck converter pcbs come from JLCPCB, LCSC is great as well!

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024