Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 05:19 29 Mar 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Electronics : Power Jack LF + 3kw Aerostar inverter ??kw @ 48v

Page 3 of 3    
BenandAmber
Guru

Posted: 05:05am 27 May 2021
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

i run one just like noneyabussiness in my bus

i have ran it for a year or two

there is a rental where i keep my bus and when power is out old renters would plug into bus also

it has been flawless runs very cool

i have never seen fans kick on but surly they did at least once

biggest load i have ran on it was a 6hp air compressor a small window ac and a few power tools for a few hours

i have a few of them the ones i have are good

all my egs002 control have been modified the way poida taught me
he may chime in some time

i have also been testing and running a genetry solar inverter at my home for some time

it is a amazing machine you can hook two together in a few diff ways really cool stuff

no extra stuff to buy you can set them up right out of the box that any way you would like

you can control it from your phone from any where

i used the built in display to down load the update  just a few clicks and i had a cooler screen layout and a built in oscilloscope free!!

it has taps inside for 12 24 36 48 volts so every inverter can do all four voltages

you can set anything to the way you like it i mean everything!!!!

i could go on forever about what it can do

you can order it at there web site

if not now soon it will be available as a pj upgrade

you will be able to buy just the wifi board "screen"
control board "8amp mos drivers" as the pj upgrade kit

this made it alot harder on him the designer programer "sid"

he is on here and is like minded i am pretty sure everything people like you guys on here said they wanted it can do

maybe even load share with a genny?

of course it is a business also so it has to follow some rules like a warranty seal on it

tust me they did not want that seal but china can get by with online sells a usa company can not

they are still trying or already have ul certification

for NOW i think the ben and amber mos boards kintfild made me will work on the gs

the little mos boards have had tons and tons of testing they are awesome thanks kint!!!!

i dont no if they are being sold separately yet if not it will be sold as pj upgrade kit soon

to have a very good price versus value the GS uses pwm high speed fans with a all new never done before tranny design

it dont break warpspeeds 4 amp per 1mm sq rule for the rated 6k it will do 8k

got to love the one and only worpspeed he has influenced the hole world and yet so kind and humble

many other greats on here also!

remember if they take the time to comment its worth going over many times

it may save you a blow up or at lest many hard ships

some "alot"of these guys get paid lots of money for what they are giving on here freely!!!!

some of the greatest in the world are on this site including the desinger of genetry solar inverter

most likely you already use electronics some of them had there hand in on

there are legends on here and also new up coming prodigies that will be legends

they are not going to beg you to listen or repeat them selfs over and over

i tell you this from LOTS of over eager under qualified and under estimating experience

your not going to make it unless you slow down and value every word written to you by these greats

even if one of your responses are not quite a great lots of good people on here that has been in your shoes

some can read your mind and come though for you with god like perfect timing  

i hope you get a inverter going it is lots of fun and very satisfying to be able to fix your own things

i was successful only because of these guys your reading over quickly and several others who havent gave you the best advice in the world yet

have a blessed day
Edited 2021-05-27 15:11 by BenandAmber
be warned i am good parrot but Dumber than a box of rocks

Page 3 of 3    
Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024