Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 21:49 05 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Electronics : CALLING ALL QUEESNLANDERS

KarlJ

Guru

Posted: 01:33am 14 May 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Get in on this-
Climatesmarthome

for $50 you will be making a good dent, all your CFL's that are stuffed they'll replace, showerhead, give you a wireless energy monitor.

BOOK IN BEFORE 31 MAY AND YOU COULD WIN

A 55" LED TV -these things are awesome and 6star efficient typically 2/3 a 42" plasma for consumption

I'd be thinking this is a great deal.

Good luck
KarlEdited by KarlJ 2010-05-15
Luck favours the well prepared

dwyer
Guru

Posted: 06:01am 14 May 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Karl
Sound very intersting after approx 30'000 more or less Queenslander sign up for just ONE 55'LED TV unfortunely not for me mate That just like BIG BROTHERS wanting more private personal detail from any person who sign up. Sorry I do not trust Queensland Goverment as becoming a Nanny State as every days bring bad news as greeding QLD Goverment trying scoop more money out of the hard day working people's pocket money and become the most expensive place to live in Australia

Gimzo if you don;t agree or not happy with this forum, you can delete it

Dwyer

VK4AYQ
Guru

Posted: 09:15am 14 May 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi All

I have already had this assessment and found it helpful and non intrusive I already had all that they where going to fit but received a nice radio link 3 phase usage meter with an instruction book. For $50 it was good value on its own. The assessment was carried out by a local electrician who was very helpful and not a pushy. As I live in the bush it may be different in the cities as I am suspicious of city so called tradesmen they should be called con-men, not tradesmen.

No TV but I already have a cretanizer.

All the best

Bob
Foolin Around

brucedownunder2
Guru

Posted: 09:35pm 14 May 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Yep,, I have that deal also ,,great little device ,, 3 phase, lots of stuff to look mat . They did 20 lights,took even the old blown ones away,did an assesment ,,gave me energy warning stickers ,a frig thermometer. and with the solar ,,came 3 of them shut-down things for the stereo,tv,what-ever..

As for the giving out info ,, forget it ,, they got all they want when you were born.

The tv ,, that would be nice ,no more house lights, just leave the idiot box on 24/7

bruce

Bushboy

KarlJ

Guru

Posted: 01:02pm 15 May 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

bruce
bob

FYI the energy meters with 3 phase are about $150 or more.

LOL
Dwyer -you're entitled to your opinion -dont think Gizmo has ever deleted a post.

everyone has their opinion which is fine
as for collecting your data.....no-one gives a sh!t (you're a number)
and if you dont pay taxes mate they will find you!

As for the local tradie doing the assessment he REALLY doesnt give a sh!t....
He's there to collect his $200++ out of the govt for his EASY 60mins

If you're not paying $50 for $3-400 worth of bits and advice more fool you.
Good luck to you, probably need it more than most (the luck)

dwyer
Guru

Posted: 09:12am 18 May 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Karl
Thank for you comment HaHa Yes Taxman never find me reason I do pay my Tax so got nothing to fear of however I petty sure anyone want to buy FYI the energy meters have to pay GTS and hidden tax plus
con-men's wages and their tax is not alway paid Maybe see MP Miss P Wong what she up to?

Dwyer

KarlJ

Guru

Posted: 01:02pm 18 May 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

on ya!
LOL
too true

dwyer
Guru

Posted: 12:43pm 19 May 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi VK4AYQ
said
No TV but I already have a cretanize

So can you explain what this "cretanize" mean?

dwyer the bushman

VK4AYQ
Guru

Posted: 03:11pm 19 May 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Dwyer

I meant that they didn't give me a TV for having the test, and I call a TV a cretanizer because I think the programs turn kids into cretans social and environmental conditioning by the powers that be, to train conformers and consumers and lead to video games that dull their moral sense and condition them to do things no normal human would do.

And I already have a TV to watch the news, so by inference I have a cretanizer.

All the besy

Bob
Foolin Around

dwyer
Guru

Posted: 06:54pm 19 May 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi VK4AYQ
Now I know understand what you mean and agree with the programs turn kids into Cretans social and environmental conditioning by the powers and this very true as I hate play station, Xbox and electronic videos games as too much violence these days young kids and they learn nothing these days

Regard Ian

VK4AYQ
Guru

Posted: 12:06pm 20 May 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Dwyer

Soap Box

It is a shame that little kids are brought up by the cretanizer and pandered by authority to get away with all sorts of antisocial activity, only to incarcerated by the same authority for exercising the same attitudes and action as an adult, pity help society when these kids are in positions of authority and government later on, thank goodness I won't be there to see it.

The games you mention are a foundation of their indoctrination and regimentation by the worst elements of society.

All the best

Bob
Foolin Around

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024