Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 14:11 18 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : For Sale : F&P for sale in the states

Offgrid Thad

Posted: 12:55am 05 Mar 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I have some extra 36 pole F&P for sale if anybody in the states would like. It has hub, rotor, stator and shaft.
I can also do a bit of shaft machine work if needed.

catchnthe-))))

Posted: 01:15am 06 Mar 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Offgrid Thad,
Hello I have been looking for a F&P. What are you asking for delivered to Zip 59427.
Thanks,
Chuck
Freedom allows us a lot "Please don't abuse."

Offgrid Thad

Posted: 02:35am 06 Mar 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Chuck.
It is about 15 pounds so whatever shipping from Seattle to the Bank. I'll not rape you on the price. I pay 25 each for them and then I have to drive 40 miles round trip to get them. I only get one at a time as they come in for scrap out, the salvage guy only gives me 24 hours to get it B4 it gets sent to never never land so I have to go right away. Then I take apart and round off the hub with bearings. So far I have dug up 4 of them and at least 2 are for my home projects, I am 100% off grid and want to get several mills up by next winter ( I spent too much on fuel for the genny).
If I stop getting them from the scrap guy he'll quit calling and I would miss my chance to get more so I will be getting them in sporratically.
I would like to get 100 each set, no book included, this web site gives 4X as much info as the book did.
Thanx

catchnthe-))))

Posted: 07:50pm 06 Mar 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Thanks Offgrid Thad,
ARE they running units. And if so, Quote me a total with shipping, and F&P and I will send a Money Order to your Address.
Thanks
Chuck

Offgrid Thad

Posted: 08:55pm 06 Mar 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Chuck.
I don't know what you mean by "running units". The washers I get them from had burned out controll boards or blown pumps, most of the time when I take them appart I get 2 or 3 bucks in change that jammed up the pump.
They are in like new condition, with no cracks or broken wires. What you will be getting is as disassembled, 36 pole stator with backing plates, rotor, shaft with the bearings and hub rounded off.
These models, unlike the ones most seen in pictures has an internally threaded shaft with a bolt that holds the rotor on. Not externally threaded with a big plastic thing that holds it on.
Shipping will depend on how you want it, UPS FedX or US Postal. Fed X 3 day is about 13.50 UPS Ground is 18.
Poastal 18 and 7 to 10 days.
I bet you pick Fed.
Yo can contact me further at
don@skyvalleyphoto.com
Thanks again.

catchnthe-))))

Posted: 10:00pm 21 Mar 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Offgrid Thad,

Thanks so much for your QUICK responses via E-mail
and all you have done, The F&P came yesterday Extremely well packaged. Thanks for putting in the Extra time,
Very much appreciated.

Take Care,
Chuck

PARISOT

Posted: 07:04pm 24 Apr 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

do you have any more of these motors for sale?

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024