Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 22:30 20 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : For Sale : Solar Panels

fernbrae 1

Posted: 10:45pm 02 Apr 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi guys in Australia only,I have the oppotunity to purchase solar panels at wholesale prices .
I can get the right prices for these panels out of China and with all the certificates that we come to expect .
These are very well priced and would require a commitment of the members for up to 100 panels to obtain the best prices .
If anybody is interested please drop me a line .
I was thinking of 130 watt panels at 12 volts these would be approx $ 750.00 each on a bulk buy .

If interested drop me a line .
Rgds
Greg
loving life lets be active .

GWatPE

Posted: 01:00pm 03 Apr 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

This is a serious commitment for the price. There would be shipping to factor as well in distribution to members. I have heard of systems as low as $4.20/W including grid tied inverters and cabling and framing for 280 panel quantity. Would be viable for a sunfarm at these prices.

Gordon.
become more energy aware

fernbrae 1

Posted: 10:02am 04 Apr 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi Gordon,
I work as a Product manager for a company ,I look after electrical products ( Lighting and others )
WE deliver all around Australia NEXT Day in most cases ( capital Cities ) for $ 25.00 per delivery ( even a semi )
I deal with China all the time and know what the freight cost is , so the prices quoted are real.
Lights are also a good option ( LED of course ) I look after them also.
I am serious about the panels ,so if any body is interested let me know.

Rgds
Greg
loving life lets be active .

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024