Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 17:27 05 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : For Sale : 24x 2volt 500Ahr AGM Cells

sPuDd

Posted: 04:40am 20 Jul 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

These are first up in a list of RE type stuff up for sale. I'm going to list it all here first as I'd prefer to see it go to a good RE home.

I bought these about 2 years ago, with intentions of a 48V system at home, but the reality of living in the burbs, time, other projects etc have kicked in. Rather than collecting dust here I'm sure someone else can put them to use. Would suit a 48V 500Ahr, 24V 1000Ahr or 12V 2000Ahr setup.

24x 2Volt 500Ahr EnerSys 2T500/2 AGM Cells.
The sale includes about 26x tin? coated copper bus bars that I have cut to length and milled out to allow some slotted adjustment on the bolt position. Each cell has a new stainless bolt and washer in each terminal. They weigh about 32kg each (750kg total), so freight would be a nightmare. I live in Atherton, North Queensland. I would prefer that they were collected in person with a truck, van or trailer. They have been float charged since I got them, and I've never discharged them other than to take the surface charge off them. All test within a few mV of each other charging or discharging. I paid about $120ea for them, and as you can see they were made in about 2005. Offers appreciated.

Reply here for more info, or email me: spuddlyatinternode.on.net (swap the ‘at’ with @) or phone 0429913702.

***The battery rack is not included in the battery sale, but is available in another classified posting on the forum.

PDF Documents from EnerSys:
EnerSysAGMSummaryInfo.pdf
EnerSysAGMDetailedInfo.pdf
EnerSysAGMDischargePerformanceData.pdf

Pictures:

sPuDd..

It should work ...in theory

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024