Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 07:22 05 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : For Sale : 2x48V 1200VA PureSine Wave Inverters-SOLD

sPuDd

Posted: 06:10am 20 Jul 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Third item/s in my RE clean out sale. I bought these two about 2 years ago as part of my 48V RE system. I have cleaned and tested both units. They were made for Telstra phone exchanges, and behave like a UPS except they have no charging function. One is a Series2 and the other is a Series3, but they function and connect exactly the same.

Critec Series 2 or 3 HPI Sine Wave Inverter.
48Vdc Input Battery Supply 40.8Vdc to 57.6Vdc. 120Amp Anderson connector.
240Vac 50Hz 1200VA at 0.8Pf Pure Sine Wave Output via 2x 3pin mains sockets.
240vac 50Hz Input via 240V IEC socket.
Electromechanical DC breaker. Trip under overload, manual or remote power off trigger.
Remote power off input (not ON).
Urgent, non-urgent and bypass alarm relay outputs.
LED front panel power meter.
LEDs for status and faults on front panel.
Can be 19" rack mounted.
About 15kg each.
***Note - they do not have a built in battery charger.

They weigh about 15kg each, so they can be freighted but it would cost. I live in Atherton, North Queensland. I would prefer that they were bought and collected by a local, rather than shipping them thousands of klms.

I'd be happy with $100ea (excluding freight). They can be bought separately, but it would make sense to have a pair for failure redundancy. If you buy the pair, I'll include the 120Amp Anderson plug and 1.5m battery leads shown in the last picture.

Reply here for more info, or email me: spuddlyatinternode.on.net (swap the ‘at’ with @) or phone 0429913702.

I had a pair of Critec 1200VA UPS units until recently. They were 22years old when I retired them. I killed them by running a 1200W microwave and a fridge off it at the same time . Critec built these like brick s*#^ houses.

sPuDd..
Edited by sPuDd 2009-07-22
It should work ...in theory

sPuDd

Posted: 05:36am 21 Jul 2009
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Board user Smart Drives has purchased these two units.

sPuDd..
It should work ...in theory

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024