Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 19:17 15 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : For Sale : 500w Windmill Kit

fillm

Guru

Posted: 03:40am 16 Jul 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi All ,

Below is some pictures of the kits I have for sale , the price is $850 ( ex Brisbane ) which includes a 6 mtr decent tower that assembles with 6 bolt flanges , it is supposed to be self supporting and comes with the base plate and anchor bolts for the concrete footing and a construction drawing.

I recomend attaching some guy wires to the top flange, they do supply the connectors for the flange bolts to attach the wires . This is a must if extending the blade Dia .

Below are pics of the Yaw bearing & slip ring assy

Below pic of Blade balance tool that I will supply with kit

Tail mod can be supplied as well as 100A 3 pole switch for use as a stop switch , 100A / 3 phase Rectifier all pictured below .

All infomation and advise on how to get these kits performing I am putting into an email document for those who would want to do it all themselves , but if required I can also do the upgrades .

Email me here if you require any further info on the kit or freight costs .
PhillM ...Oz Wind Engineering..Wind Turbine Kits 500W - 5000W ~ F&P Dual Kits ~ GOE222Blades- Voltage Control Parts ------- Tower kits

fillm

Guru

Posted: 08:38am 18 Aug 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

THE PRICE FOR THESE KITS HAVE NOW BEEN REDUCED TO $675 ( INCLUDES TOWER) $600(NO TOWER)

PLEASE EMAIL WITH A POST CODE AND ADDRESS FOR A FREIGHT QUOTE FROM THE LINK ABOVE.Edited by Gizmo 2010-12-09
PhillM ...Oz Wind Engineering..Wind Turbine Kits 500W - 5000W ~ F&P Dual Kits ~ GOE222Blades- Voltage Control Parts ------- Tower kits

jdaley

Posted: 07:13am 23 Sep 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I have been interested in these, but a Bendigo the wind is pretty variable.
Are there any charts to let me see historic data about winds?
John Daley
Melbourne

fillm

Guru

Posted: 01:57am 24 Sep 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi John,

If you would like contact me about these you can click on the highlited link at the bottom of the first thread .

Phill

leeyn

Posted: 06:37am 22 Mar 2011
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I have been interested in these....
Buy RS GoldRunescape GoldRS Gold

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024