Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 01:01 16 May 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : For Sale : VELatronics P1200 Grid Connect Inverter

linmar

Posted: 12:05am 20 Oct 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I have a redundant (used) Latronics PVE1200 (1200W) Grid Connect Inverter. It was installed as part of a new installation in September 2009 and has a current reading of approx 1600kWh. It was in working order when disconnected by the electricians doing the new install and comes complete with plugs for both panel and 240V leads. It's still in warranty - approx 4 years remaining.

Offered at $1,000 including delivery by Aust Post within Australia (delivery address must be within AustPost delivery area). Proposing to use Cash-on-Delivery but will consider other options for payment, but inverter will not be posted without payment. Local pick-up is available in Townsville area.

Reason for Sale : I have just added an additional 2kW to the existing 1kW system already installed and combined it all under a new 3kW inverter instead of just installing a second 2kW inverter in parallel.

Check out specs here:
http://www.energymatters.com.au/latronics-pv-edge-grid-conne ct-inverter-1200watt-p-94.html

And here:
http://www.latronics.com.au/pvspecs.php

Either respond here in forum or PM me.

linmar

Posted: 06:38am 25 Oct 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Hi All,

I got a query for some photos but my Yahoo email is playing games so I have posted pics here.

linmar

Posted: 11:04pm 09 Nov 2010
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Inverter has been SOLD.

Thanks for watching.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024